Telephone: +54 11 4662 099 int. (107)
Publications: Research Gate
Area of expertise: Entomology, biological control, biological invasions, invasive plants.
Licentiate in Biological Sciences, Universidad de Buenos Aires, 2000
PhD in Biological Science, Universidad de Buenos Aires, 2019
• Researcher at FuEDEI, 2012 to date
• Researcher USDA/ARS/SABCL, 2006 – 2012
• Research technician USDA/ARS/SABCL, 2000 – 2006
My research is focused on developing environmentally friendly methods to control invasive pests and plants with emphasis on biological control.
This research involves the following activities:
• Conducting exploration surveys in South America to search and study host specific biocontrol agents (phytophagous/entomophagous arthropods).
• Running field and laboratory risk assessment studies (host specificity tests).
• Publication of research activities in scientific journals.
• Schinus terebinthifolia (Brazilian peppertree)
• Prosopis spp. (Mesquite)
• Tamarix spp. (Salt cedar)
• Parkinsonia aculeata (Parkinsonia)
• Salvinia spp. (Giant Salvinia)