Telephone : + 54 11 4452-1882 ext. 115
Area of expertise: Entomology, biological control of weeds, ecology of invasions.
Publications: Research Gate
Licentiate in Biological Sciences, University of Buenos Aires, 2009
PhD in Biological Sciences, University of Buenos Aires, 2015
Postdoctorate in Weed Invasions, FUEDEI, 2015-2018
The aim of my investigations is to develop environmentally safe control methods for invasive weeds, focusing on biological control. To achieve this objective I carry out the following tasks:
• Collection, and cultivation of plants, as well as rearing their natural enemies.
• Carry out specificity tests to assess the safety of biological control agents.
• Carry out ecological and phenological studies on the biocontrol agent to assess their successful establishment after being released in a new environment.
• Develop rearing methods and release of biological control agents.
• Cambomba caroliniana (Water Fanwort)
• Jatropha gossypiifolia (Bellyache Bush)